- What are cookies?
They are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer, smartphone or tablet when they access a web page and allow the owner of said page to store or retrieve certain information about multiple variables, such as; the number of times the page has been visited by the user, guarantee the user’s session while browsing the page, etc. It is necessary to point out that the blocking of all cookies can disable certain services and features on www.gmahci.com
- Type of cookies
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s device from gmahci.com
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, such as google.com, www.youtube. com, www.shareaholic.com or www.twitter.com.
- How to disable or delete cookies
You can easily reject and delete the cookies installed on your computer. The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another. Below, we provide the links for the configuration in the main browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=en_US
If you reject them, you may continue using our website, although you may have limited use of some of the features.