Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data controller for the processing of personal data is GMA HCI, with address at Paseo del Club Deportivo 1, Building 11, Pozuelo de Alarcón (MADRID, SPAIN)
To ensure proper management in the processing of your data by GMA HCI, you may address any question(s) that need answering by writing an email to email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The personal data that is provided by the users of this website may be processed by GMA HCI for the following purposes, depending on the type of data that is provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user engages with GMA HCI through the website.
- Contact, management, and processing of inquiries and requests of users of the website: Personal data of users who contact GMA HCI through any of the contact channels made available through the website in order to receive queries and/or requests from users will be treated with the purpose of maintaining contact between the parties, perform the management of the users of the website, provide customer service or user services and manage and process requests or queries that the user sends us through the channels enabled for this through our website.
- Commercial communications related to GMA HCI: The personal data of the users can be process by GMA HCI with the purpose of sending advertising, promotional or relevant information of GMA HCI, as well as corporate information related to GMA HCI and information on events of interest to the sector, through electronic means of communication (electronic mail, SMS and other equivalent electronic means of communication), exclusively in case the user has consented to such processing purpose.
What data is processed by GMA HCI and from what sources are they collected?
The data that GMA HCI processes as a result of the interactions made by the user through our website come from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user by completing the fields to make communication with users, be they made available by GMA HCI or by any other means through which the user contacts GMA HCI.
- Data generated as a result of the development, processing, and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and GMA HCI.
GMA HCI may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identity and contact information (e.g., name and surname, email address, postal address, telephone number, IP address, etc.).
- Other types of data. Exclusively in the event that the user of our website provides other types of data in the interactions that engage with GMA HCI, mainly through the reports issued through the Complaints Form made available electronically by the entity, such data will be processed by GMA HCI, only in case its processing is necessary in order to meet the pursued purpose. Otherwise, the data will be destroyed without having been previously saved by GMA HCI.
GMA HCI informs that it will only process personal data for the user consented purposes only.
GMA HCI informs you that, in order to provide your personal information, in any way, through our website, you must be over 18 years old. The user who provides data to GMA HCI through this website declares and guarantees to be over 18 years old, taking full responsibility for such declaration.
Similarly, GMA HCI informs you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal information of yours we process.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and that are of concern to you, and that are the object of processing by GMA HCI, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which is was collected.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data about which you have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defence of claims
- The portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will be entitled to receive the personal data that regard you, and that you have provided, in a structured format of common use and machine-readable, be they provided by GMA HCI or another entity responsible for the processing.
- Objection to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them unless we must continue doing so for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Likewise, we remind you that you have the right to withdraw any of the consents that you have provided for the processing of your data, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
GMA HCI informs you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data by writing to GMA HCI with the reference “Data Protection” and accompanied by your ID or equivalent identification document on both sides, which may be sent to one of the following addresses:
- Paseo del Club Deportivo 1, Building 11, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid.